Welcome to our website !

Red and Black Makes Me Look Eye Catching

By 11:25 PM , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi.. i’m back, now i wanna share my outfit when i was in National Gallery of Jakarta, Indonesia. I wanna show you when i wear read and black (i love this color so much). And thank’s before to my besties named Dyah Ayu for taking my picture. It was great! You can follow my instagram if you wanna see my other outfit.
DSC_0882
I twisted my black pashmina on my head till like shall. Fyi! If you wear plain shirt or blouse, you can twist it till half of the body is better because it isn’t make you look monotone.
DSC_0862
Red plain blouse could complete my red and black outfit. I rolled up my sleevesbecause I don’t like the sleeves are too long if i wear a blouse.
Copy of DSC_0865
Black PUMA watch and black shoulder bag. I love black color for my accessories.
DSC_0882
Black cullotes with wings and black homemade shoes from NSBWZ. I love this local brand because all shoes design made from NSBWZ is good looking and good quality.
DSC_0865

DSC_0866

You Might Also Like

0 comments